วันเสาร์ที่ 17 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2552

ปกิณกะ gerund 1

กริยาต่อไปนี้ตามได้ทั้ง Infinitive และ gerund

ได้แก่ begin, continue, cease, commence, can’t bear, can’t stand, like, love, hate, intend, neglect, prefer, plan, remember, start, stop, try

a) ไม่ว่าจะตามด้วย infinitive หรือ gerund ความหมายจะไม่เปลี่ยนแปลงมากนัก ได้แก่

Begin, continue, intend, plan, start, can’t bear, can’t stand advice, attempt, bear, cease, dislike, fear, hate, intend, learn, like love ,omit, plan ,prefer, propose, start

Ex. You should start to study harder.
You should start studying harder.
The teacher continues to teach.
The teacher continues teaching.
I plan to take French next year.
I plan taking French next year.
He can’t bear to see her cry.
He can’t bear seeing her cry

b) เมื่อตามด้วย Infinitive หรือ gerund แล้ว ความหมายจะต่างกัน ได้แก่ กริยาต่อไปนี้

1. Forget + v.ing (เมื่อเหตุการณ์ทำไปแล้ว)
remember + to + infinitive (เมื่อเหตุการณ์ยังไม่ได้ทำ)
regret 
Stop 

Ex. 
Don't forget to wake me up at nine tomorrow morning. (future action)
I shall never forget meeting Mr. Brown at the party last year. (past action)
Do you regret lending Grace the money? (past action)


2. Hate เกลียดชัง love รัก + v. ing (เป็นการกระทำที่เป็นประจำ, นิสัย)
like ชอบ prefer ชอบมากกว่า to + v.1 (เป็นเงื่อนไขบางเวลาเท่านั้น)
Ex. Christopher likes skiing. (เป็นนิสัยของเขา ทำเป็นประจำ)
I like to check my work carefully before I hand it in. (ในตอนนี้) 




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น